Sign up for my Newsletter!
- Flower Bed, Office Space Gallery, Detroit, MI (Summer 2019) Website
- CAFKA @ The Walper Hotel 2019, The Walper Hotel, Kitchener, ON (Winter 2019)
- Is Anyone Reading This? – SoCA MFA Exhibition, ArtSpeak Gallery, Windsor, ON (Fall 2018)
- Beige Thistle – MFA Visual Arts Exhibition, SoCA Gallery, Windsor, ON (Fall 2018)
- Moon Acid – MFA Visual Arts Collective Exhibition, ArtSpeak Gallery, Windsor, ON (Fall 2017)
- Flore/Flora Exposition Collective, BOUQUINART, Gatineau, QC (Fall 2017).
- Fiberworks 2016, the Idea Exchange, Art + Design, Cambridge, ON (Fall 2016). Website
- Paper Trails, the Black Cat, Toronto, ON (Spring 2016).
- The Salt Spring National Art Prize, Mahon Hall, Salt Spring Island, British Columbia (Fall 2015). Website
- Nuit Blanche Insomnia Soiree, Red Head Gallery, Toronto, ON. (Fall 2015). Website
- SURFACE, an Alternative Art Fair and Party, 99 Sudbury, Toronto, ON (Fall 2015). Website
- Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition 2015, Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto, ON (Fall 2015). Website
- Biennial Emerging Artists Show: Uncooperative at the Forest City Gallery, London, ON (Fall 2015). Website
- More Decent Exposure at the Living Arts Center, Mississauga, ON (Summer 2015). Website
- 30 under 30 at the John B. Aird Gallery, Toronto, ON (Summer 2015). Website
- Be Here Now, The Black Cat’s 2nd year Exhibition at Ryerson Artspace at the Gladstone, Toronto, ON (Spring 2015). Website
- “Order in Disorder” the Ontario Society of Artists 142nd Open Juried Exhibition at the John B. Aird Gallery, Toronto, ON (Spring 2015).
- Contemporary Exhibits 2015 at Cedar Ridge Studio Gallery, Scarborough, ON (Winter 2015). Website
- Visual Arts Mississauga’s 37th Annual Juried Show of Fine Arts at the Art Gallery of Art Gallery of Mississauga, Mississauga, ON (Winter 2015). Website
- Featured in Passion8 Magazine, “Equally Strong Anger and Oppression”, Victoria Stacey, December 16th, 2014, P. 27-28. Link
- Get Noticed at Red Head Gallery, Toronto, ON (Winter 2014). Website
- The Red and the Black part of the World of Threads Festival 2014 (Fall 2014) Website
- On the Wild Side at Gallery 1313, Toronto, ON (Fall 2014). Website
Menu at top
© 2013-2016 Audrey D’Astous All Rights Reserved